The Texas A&M University Women’s Club is an active part of the Aggie community, providing networking opportunities and new friendships for women connected to the Texas A&M System and Foundation through interest groups, social events and philanthropic activities. Membership is open to women who are themselves, or are spouses or domestic partners of, faculty, professional staff, Graduate and Post Graduate Students or alumni of the TAMU System and Foundation (current, retired or deceased). Membership is also open to Scott & White employees and their spouses. ministers and their wives.
- Attend club program events
- Join interest groups – attend their meetings and field trips
- Receive annual Directory
- Receive e-mailed notices and reminders of club events
- Ability to support our scholarship program
- Participate in leadership and volunteer
Annual membership dues:
- $20 for standard dues
- $15 for first-year members
- $15 for retired members
- $15 if spouse is deceased
Become a member: To join the club, please complete the membership form (links below) and pay your annual membership dues. You will also have the option to contribute to our Scholarship Fund, which provides scholarships for local students to attend Texas A&M University. We offer several convenient ways to join:
- Complete the Membership Form online here and pay electronically with a credit card or by check.
- Print out a copy of the Membership Form (PDF) TAMU Womens Club 2017-2018 Membership Form and return along with your check.
Membership renewals for 2017-2018 will be accepted all year. However, if you’d like your information included in this year’s printed directory, forms and payment are due online by September 29, 2017. If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Chair Shahrzad Vaseti.