The Texas A&M University Women’s Club is an active part of the Aggie community, providing networking opportunities and new friendships for women connected to the Texas A&M System and Foundation through interest groups, social events and philanthropic activities. Membership is open to women who are themselves, or are spouses or domestic partners of, faculty, professional staff, Graduate and Post Graduate Students or alumni of the TAMU System and Foundation (current, retired or deceased), regardless of race, age, national origin, sexual preferences or religious affiliation.
- Attend club program events
- Join interest groups – attend their meetings and field trips
- Receive annual Directory
- Receive e-mailed notices and reminders of club events
- Ability to support our scholarship program
- Participate in leadership and volunteer
Annual membership dues:
- $20 for standard dues
- $15 for first-year members
- $15 for retired members
- $15 if spouse is deceased
*Membership renewal starts on June 1, beginning of the club year.
*New members who would like to join programs and interest group activities in summer may sign up as early as May 1.
Become a member: To join the club, please complete the membership form (links below) and pay your annual membership dues. You will also have the option to contribute to our Scholarship Fund, which provides scholarships for local students to attend Texas A&M University. We offer several convenient ways to join:
- Complete the Membership Form online here and pay electronically with a credit card or by check.
- Print out a copy of the Membership Form (PDF) TAMU Womens Club Membership Form and return along with your check.
Membership renewals for 2019-2020 will be accepted all year. However, if you’d like your information included in this year’s printed directory, forms and payment are due by Friday, September 27, 2019. If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Chair Anna Shidlovskaya.