The Texas A&M Women’s Club proudly provides scholarships for local students to attend Texas A&M University.
The scholarship program began in 1989 and at first provided $250 to deserving local students attending TAMU. Over time, through the generosity of our members, we were able to provide up to $1200 for two students.
In 2002, motions were put in place to apply for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status for the club and we held the first of several successful fundraisers. We were awarded this status in 2005.
Currently, the Texas A&M Women’s Club endows six $25,000 scholarships that are managed by the Texas A&M Foundation. Each recipient will get $1,250 per school year. In order for us to increase the award amount, we need to increase the endowment by $25,000. Then the student recipients would then receive $2,500. Please join us in our goal to increase each of our six endowments.
The scholarships are awarded to graduates of:
- Bryan Collegiate High School, Bryan, TX
- James Earl Rudder High School, Bryan, TX
- Bryan High School, Bryan, TX
- A&M Consolidated High School, College Station, TX
- College View High School, College Station, TX
- College Station High School, College Station, TX
Those interested in applying should contact Financial Aid at Texas A&M University.